2nd International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics(IC3I 2016)
December 14-17,2016 Amity University,Noida,India
IC3I 2016 focuses on issues of contemporary interest in computing and informatics. Developments in the field of computing and informatics are very complex and advances are so rapid, changes are occurring on day to day basis. It is very difficult to make it available to all stakeholders (researchers, academicians, students, industrialist and society). Hence, Objectives of the conference are:
• To provide a platform to stakeholders to meet and share the ideas, views and new findings in the field of contemporary computing and informatics.
• To strengthen the relationship with industries and academic institutions of the India with the rest of the world.
• To provide a space for students and researchers to meet, discuss, and learn with experts in the related field.
• To reduce the gap between the industry and academics.
• To promote a high level of interaction among stakeholders in theoretical, experimental, and applied concepts in the field of computing and informatics.
All the accepted and presented papers will be included into IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
IEEE Part Number: CFP16AWQ-USB
IEEE ISBN: 978-1-5090-5255-4
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference. It is required that the manuscript follows the camera-ready format (double column, 10-point font, 6 pages maximum with 3 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge). Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address. All submissions must be in letter-sized PDF. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email. The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline. The conference proceedings will be distributed amongst the participants during the conference.